Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alison's graduation from pre-school


Alison graduated from pre-school and participated in a music program.
During the graduation ceremony, rather than shaking her teacher's hand (like all other students), her latin blood surfaced and she jumped and hugged the teacher.
She spent the whole week practicing the songs (at home we did not realize there was going to be a solo) and the day before she said: "What if I get scared when I have to sing by myself?" Of course I told her she could do it, worried a little silently, then all was good. Her teacher told us that when Alison was asked to do the solo, she responded "I can do it! I can do it!". Below is the video of her solo.

Español:
Alison se graduó del pre-kínder esta semana y participo en un programa musical. Durante la ceremonia de graduación, en vez de darle la mano a su profesora (como todos los demás gringitos), le salió a flote su sangre latina y se lanzo a darle un abrazo. Ella practicó toda la semana pero no sabíamos que iba a cantar sola. Fue solo el día anterior que nos dijo que tal vez tendría miedo de cantar sola. Su profesora nos dijo que cuando le dio la asignación, Alison dijo: Yo lo puedo hacer! Yo lo puedo hacer! Aquí esta su video:

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How cute!! I love your blog! It will be fun to see each others. Allison looks so cute!